Sixta and Associates PC
We are a private civil law firm here to help you, your family, or your business with legal problems.
We are pleased to provide effective and practical legal services from our conveniently located office in Friendswood. Our attorneys have over 100 years of combined experience in a broad range of civil matters.
Each office focuses on providing a full-service general practice of law to include but not limited to the following practice areas:
- Criminal: Juvenile and Misdemeanors
- Family: Adoption, Divorce, Elder Law, Guardianships, and Post Decree Enforcement
- Financial: Bankruptcy and Debt Collection Defense
- Litigation: Administrative Hearings, Civil, and Consumer
- Real Estate: Purchase/Sale, Tax Assessment Protest, and Title Disputes
- Traffic: Driving Privilege Restoration, Occupational License, and Tickets
- Wills & Probate: Living Trusts, Power of Attorney, Probate, and Wills
We are participating attorneys with the following employer-provided legal insurance plans: Texas Legal Protection Plan (TLPP), Workplace Benefits, LegalEase/LegalAccess, and ARAG.