-University Texas at El Paso, Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering, 1982
-Temple University, Juris Doctorate, 2000
Mr. Vanderpool spent more than a decade in the steel industry working with major steel producers before he began his legal career. He currently holds a Professional Engineering License in the state of Texas.
In 2000, he earned his law license in Pennsylvania, shortly after graduating from Temple University with his Juris Doctorate. He started practicing at a law firm in Philadelphia, primarily focusing on family law. He moved to Texas and obtained his law license in Texas in 2005. Mr. Vanderpool is licensed to practice law in the States of Pennsylvania and Texas. He is also licensed to practice law in the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas, as well as the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
- State Bar of Texas
- Unites States District Court for the Southern and Eastern Districts of Texas.
- Bankruptcy (both Chapter 7 and 13)
- Criminal Defense
- Estate Law (wills and trusts)
- Family Law (divorce, child support, and adoption)
- General Civil Litigation (suits of many types, including contract disputes)
- Immigration and Naturalization Law
- Personal Injury
Mr. Vanderpool is fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese. He is the firm’s representative for clients who prefer a Spanish or Portuguese speaking attorney.